Dodge 2008 –
3.6LC, 4.2LC, 4.7LC
BILLET TWIN SCREW KITS
6.4, 5.7, 6.1, 7.oL HEMI CHALLENGER, CHARGER, 300, MAGNUM
STREET•STREET ROD•COMPETITION•OFF ROAD
FASTES QUICKEST SUPPERCHARGED HEMI
4.2 LIQUID COOLED REAR INLET MAMMOTH KIT
Chris Paskaruk’s 7.0L 4530lb Challenger is daily driven on E85 pump gas with a 20psi Kenne Bell 4.2 Liquid Cooled Mammoth Kit and 148MM throttle body. And plenty of boost and HP left to grow.
NEW HI DENSITY CORE (LEFT) VS. BIGUN STANDARD CORE (RIGHT)
EXCLUSIVE HI DENSITY INTERCOOLER
Bigger and more is better. 20% larger Kenne Bell Hi Density Intercooler concept uses 30% more cooling rows and fins for increased cooling efficiency.
MR. NORM CUBA
with ONLY supercharger kit
“Compared to some of the smaller blowers on the market, the Kenne Bell Twin screw 2.8L (mammoth Kit) offers an impressive combination of efficiency and airflow, making it equally affective on both stock and modified motors”
“Big Bell Boost” Mopar Muscle Magazine
•FOR MAX HP•14-26PSI•1400HP RATED
2.8 BLACK SATIN
• Attractive proven top mount – forward facing retro design with real “ram tube” cool air system.
• No long power robbing restrictive manifold runners to heat soak.
• “Exposed” supercharged runs cooler. Not buried under manifolds, intercoolers, covers, etc.
• Huge rear entry MAMMOTH Inlet Manifold (#1 in air flow & HP potential, Intercoolers, covers, etc.
• Whisper quiet operation – standard rotation (no gear noise).
REAR INLET-SHORT MANIFOLD RUNNERS TORQUE & HP
Rear inlet and short high flow manifold runners for highest big top end HP. (Still pulling hard at 6300). Note: The flat torque curve as compared to stock. A whopping +130 FT LBS at only 2500 RPM at 300 RPM.
- Standard Street Kits with pump gas.
- RWHP divided .85 =ENGINE HP measured on Dynojet.
- 10 psi boost requires minimum 93 octane (see “Jim Bell’s Supercharged/Turbocharged performance Guide”).
- ATI 7.35” 6 rib crank pulley only. Allows 15 psi with a 6 rib system and 3” SC pullet and “0” slippage.
- New 8 rib kit under development.
- Stock 81mm throttle body is 924 cfm. Kenne Bell Big 148mm is 1880 cfm.
- Engine lived but forged internal engine recommended after 15 psi.
- Nitto NTO5 Drag Radials are required with 100% stock suspension at these power levels.
- Kenne Bell 2.8L Twin Screw can run a 6 rib system to 16 psi whereas others may require 8 ribs. Why? Because it’s lightweight low reciprocating weight components and ultra high efficiency uses less engine HP to drive.
- Use 8” pulley with Mezierre Electric Water Pump (+20HP).
*To illustrate the HP potential of the Kenne Bell Kit HP, Drag Strip Tests were rune with the ST Performance 100% stock Dodge 6.1 Challenger with automatic trans. Manual trans cars like the Kenne Bell 6.1 Challenger make even more HP and run faster in the ¼ mile. The only mod was off the shelf Kenne Bell 2.8 AMMOTH Supercharger Kit and slicks for Consistent test results. Nitto Drag Street Radials also work well. Ignition timing was the same 22 degree for all runs, AFR was 11.5.
No headers, exhaust, NOS, gears, chassis mods etc -100% stock!
• 50 State Legal 9 psi
• 2.8 Twin Screw (optional 3.6, 4.2) vs. little 2.3 TVS.
• +30HP ìstandardî MAMMOTH 4.5″ Inlet System.* No boost loss.
• Saves $800. Others retain boost robbing stock filter box with a K&N).
• Huge rear inlet design (1850 cfm) vs. smaller more restrictive front inlet (744 cfm).
• Short high flow – high rpm manifold runners vs. long power robbing runners.
• Accepts larger throttle body without machining manifold.
• No driveshaft in inlet manifold to restrict flow.
• Cooler exposed supercharger. They won’t mistake it for an intake manifold.
• Patented LC (Liquid Cooled) optional.
• Patented External Spring Bypass Valve.
• Patented Seal Pressure Equalizer.
• More room to grow.
* The higher the engine HP, the greater the inlet restriction. Expect 50+ HP difference at elevated HP level.
6.1 vs. 5.7 – The only drawback is the factory 5700 rpm rev limiter with the VCT cam. 6.1 is 6300 and can therefore make more peak HP. 09 5.7 has better flowing Eagle heads.
6.1 vs. 5.7 KB HP COMPARISONS – We compared our standard 8 psi 5.7 and 6.1 kit HP. The stock HP difference between the new 6.1 (425) and 5.7 (379) is 46HP.
5.7 DODGE CHARGER
*9.95/ 142.No NOS. 23 PSI 903RWHP
Owner: Albert Hernandez
WORLDS MOST POWERFUL FASTEST & QUICKEST STOCK ENGINE PD SUPERCHARGED 6.1 CHALLENGER 765RWHP/750FT LBS STMOTORSPORTS
To illustrate the HP potential of the Kenne Bell 2.8 Mammoth Kit on a 100% stock 6.1L Challenger, we supplied a kit to st. Motorsports for testing. 130 Dynojet and Drag Strip tests were run. NO OTHER BOLT ON’S (cat back hi-flo cats, headers, fuel pump, rails, line etc.) were allowed. So all gains were from the supercharger kit only. 765RWHP/900HP. Best ET 1/8 mile was 6.62/107 and 10.34/132 ¼ mile.
No suspension mods or gear changes either. NOTHING but the 2.8 kit, a 20V competition BOOST A PUMP, 80lb fuel injectors and 100% stock Hemi engine. Higher octane fuel was used compensate for increased boost levels. The automotive trans received a beefed valve body at 650RWHP and let go at 950RWHP. Since the beef up, all is well.
After 102 dyno and drag strip runs, 100% stock Challenger drove the LX Nationals in Ohio where he ran a 10.62/131 on the DOT drag radials. The car average 20 mpg for the trip.
That made believers of all in attendance, including the Mopar engineers. For the many non believers in attendance, Adam offered to bet $5000 the Hemi had never been apart. The car was awarded “Mopar Action Magazines Editors Choice” for most impressive vehicle.
Today the car has exceeded 1000RWHO (1180 engine HP) with the new 3.6LC (liquid cooled) Kit, a built 6.9L, and NO NITROUS. The entire Kenne Belle Mammoth Rear Inlet System and intercooler is the same as the “standard” 8psi kit with the exception of the Kenne Bell 1880 CFM Throttle Body upgrade. Now who says a front inlet system/backward drive or upside down design is better?
MR. NORM CHALLENGER
The car was tested with the hood CLOSED not OPEN
650HP Dodge Challenger Text Car KENNE BELL SUPERCHARGED 2.8kit. 765RWHP. 100% stock 6.1, 10.32/132 3.6lc kit.
9.93/ 139,940RWHP, 6.4L, E85 PUMP GAS, 18PSI, LEGAL WEIGHT, NO NOS
Car is daily driver. Drives to and from drag strip. 18mpg.
The Kenne Bell Mr. Norm’s Cuda Test Car
This car has logged over 2000 dyno runs. 725RWHP (852EHP) at 18psi with only the 2.8 Kit, on a 100% stock 6.1 engine – manual trans car. 820RWHP (964EHP) at 21 psi clearly illustrates the performance superiority and huge HP potential of the 2.8 Kit on the Hemi.